Connect to Google with DataMapper
To connect Google Drive and Gmail with Connectid DataMapper, your company must have a Google Workplace (Gsuites) plan. Your Google Workplace admin can add Connectid DataMapper as a trusted app. Once this is done, all your company's invited users will be able to connect Google Drive and Gmail with Connectid DataMapper.
How to add Connectid DataMapper as a trusted app:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console at https://admin.google.com/
- Select 'Security'
3. Select 'API Control'
4. Select 'MANAGE THIRD-PARTY APP ACCESS'
5. Open the ‘Configure new app’ dropdown, and select ‘OAuth App Name Or Client ID’
6. Search with the following OAuth client id
You will see 'DataMapper' as a result.
Select the application 'DataMapper'.
7. Check the box with the client ID
8. Select "Trusted: Can access all Google services"
9. You should now see DataMapper listed as a trusted app. Note that DataMapper must have access set to ‘Trusted’ (not ‘Limited’) in order for Google Drive and Gmail to be enabled.
10. You and your company´s invited users will now be able to connect Google Drive and Gmail with Connectid DataMapper.